Saturday, November 22, 2014

life. it happens.


Um, hi.
Didn't mean to fall of the face of the earth.
Just been busy, really busy.


Got a new job a month ago, 40 hrs a week. My current schedule has me getting up at 4am.
painful, 4am.
It's not really morning.


By the time I get home from work and then do the mom thing, there's not a whole lot of brain power left for writing. 
or dishes.
or laundry.
or mopping. 

or anything else.


Right now, I'm tired all the time.
exhausted. all. the. time.

I'm sure the grammar and formatting in this post are atrocious.
I'm too tired to care.
much.
I drive at least an hour each day, so I've plenty of time to think. I write posts in my head, just don't get them out of my head.

About what? well -

I'm continuing to make discoveries about myself and what's important to me, and (more importantly) what's not important.

I've had really awesome conversations with my three not-so-littles about different kinds of relationships, how different people need and want different things, and how that's okay. 

I've embraced the fact that I am who I am. I like who I am, and I really don't care what anyone thinks. I'm quirky. I'm a lot.
Deal with it. Or don't, I don't care.
Really. could not care less.
Each of these deserve a full, stand-alone post. The serendipitous events that spiraled into these discoveries are pretty awesome. They're also personal.

and, my personal life is, well, mine.

So, until I find the brain power to write about these lessons abstractly, know this:

I'm happy.
I am content to enjoy the now, without stressing about what comes next.
Because I don't know what comes next.
I only know what I know.

And what I know makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment