Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fly On My Wall - my side of the conversation

Hey. 
You.
Um...Hi. .....

So, I was thinking..
This. 
You. me.
This.
Whadda think?
...
No, I'm not kidding.

Not that....
been there, done that. 
I don't have time for that.
I don't want that.
....You don't want that, why should I?


This, I want this.
this suits me much better than that.
because this is what I have to give.
can't give more.
won't give more.
....
Yes, I'm sure
....
Yes, I know.
Well aware.

...does that really matter?

Then is not now, then is later.
Then hasn't happened yet.


Let tomorrow take care of tomorrow.


Today, this.
I want this.
this.
just this.

Crazy, right?
Surprised much?
Yeah me too.


Figured I'd throw it out there.....
I don't have time to wait for you to pick up the hints....
and really, you're not that great at picking up hints...
and I'm too old for games.


So. Telling you.




What do you say, my friend?


Shall we see where this takes us?

No comments:

Post a Comment