Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fly on My Wall - a quiet word in a crowded room

Been super busy with my newest adventure - stage managing an opera.
Crazy busy.
Not a whole lot of reflecting and writing happening.

Lots happening.
when the dust settles, lots to write about.

Just, not now.

But, sharable thoughts still bubble up.  They're not full essays, but more like a snapshot of a specific moment in time.

Short little bits.

As if you were a fly on the wall of my mind.....not sure I like that image, but you get the point.





A quiet word in a crowded room.


What are you doing?

Writing a post for my blog.

What do you write about?

Me. My life.  Dealing with random crap.

How often do you post?

                        I aim for once a week.  Usually ends up being about three or four times a month.

.....

Am I in any of it?

……
Uh….Well, yes…actually....…This one.  You’re in this one.
……
………

 ….This….this is good.
                                
                        Thanks.


No, seriously....The way you've broken it up…it’s…it’s poetry...

                        It’s just how I think, put in print.


Well.  I like it.  It’s you.




Seriously.  Best compliment ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment