Thursday, August 3, 2017

choices and priorities

Everything can be broken down to choices.

Some choices have little impact on the greater scheme of things.
some choices change everything.
Choices.
Basic.  Simple. Not easy.
Rarely is anything straightforward or easy.
Choices cause changes.
Choices cause hurt.
Choices can heal.

So. How do you make choices?

Priorities.
Life, sorted into a tangled list of importance.
Constantly changing. complex. messy.

I'm awesome at priorities. I got mine all in order.
I know.
Boom.
Done.
For now, I got this.
For now.

So, i do the things i don't want to.

because.
priorities.

I do the hard things.
the unpleasant things.
the grown up things.
the scary things.

because.
priorites.

But. Also.

I live.
I listen.
I love.
I try.

because.
priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment