Monday, June 15, 2015

15, 13, 11, 10, forever.

In 15 days I will drive away from my little slice of heaven for the last time.

In 13 days I will get the keys to my almost perfect farmhouse. I will then spend the rest of the evening cleaning my empty farmhouse and making it mine.

In 11 days I will sign my name half a hundred times, agreeing to be solely responsible for repaying the generous loan my mortgage lender provided for my almost perfect farmhouse.

In 10 days I will sign my name, accepting payment, putting a price, on my little slice of heaven.

In the midst of all this, life is still going on. 
all the normal life stuff,
all the complicated Kristin stuff. 

My brain is full, 
my heart is full. 

I’m figuring out how to process all the things.
Pack all the things.
Sort all the things.
Clean all the things.

Let go of all the things.


This forever is done.


 I have a whole lifetime of forevers ahead of me.

Whether they last one second,
six months 
or six years, 
I will enjoy every moment of every forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment