Saturday, August 2, 2014

Fly On My Wall - reasons for smiles

Tech week is crazy stressful, here are some exchanges that left me grinning over the last few days:

~~

Scamper, scamper, scamper.
Whisper:  “Stay here, the shirtless hottie is on his way.”
*Grin*
Scamper, scamper, scamper.

~~

“You look very nice….I always like it when you dress up.” *sheepish smile*

~~

“Oh, he’s totally a broken table.”

~~

Smallest child: “Wow, Momma.  You don’t look like momma.”
                Me: “If I don’t look like momma, then who do I look like?”
Oldest child: “Kristin.  This, this is what Kristin looks like.”

~~

“You’re here!  You said you weren’t coming!  Why are you here?”
“So you can buy me a drink”
*grin*
“Okay. What do you want?”

~~

“Sometimes you just need a notch, you know? I’ve been there. You, you need a notch.”

~~

Whisper, behind me:  “Don’t f*ck up.”
And I promptly miss two cues.

~~

“That could totally happen.  But you’re gonna have to stick your tongue down his throat to get him to realize it. Subtle isn’t gonna work.”

~~

At the grocery store.
The boy is pushing the cart.
“Jack.  Hold.”
And he and the girls promptly freeze.

~~

“You mean the Main wasn’t supposed to go out then?  I thought it made a nice picture.” 
                yes! mistakes that look like artistic choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment